Styled Pop-Up Wedding
This wedding is in between a pop-up wedding (at a public place, short and sweet, no food included) and a custom all-inclusive wedding (made to order). This sweet intimate wedding is for your nearest and dearest, includes venue, flowers, styling, beverages, apps, photographer, officiant, and even the invitations, announcements, and thank you cards! All you have to do is show up and be the stars of your special day!
This works best for couples and their guests that roll with the flow, don’t feel the need to control every detail, and just want things to be easy and lovely…and affordable! We’ll provide photos of potential venues in the El Dorado County, Amador County, Placer County, Sacramento County, Yolo County, and Nevada County region. Once you retain us (sign a contract and provide a retainer fee), you’ll provide us with your three best dates, and three favorite venues (we will provide photos and location so that you can make your choice). Some of the more “premium” venues are more available on Sundays, so consider that, but we do Saturdays, too! We’ll work out the rest!
Need up to 50 guests? Let us know and we can provide you a custom quote (it’s not a lot more – the major costs are the venue, photographer, and planning). Want more? A DJ? Let us know and we can provide you a custom quote.
- Up to 25 guests;
- A public or private location with your choice of indoors or outdoors from our list (choices subject to venue availability);
- You have the venue for one and a half hours;
- We style the venue based on your choice of: Rustic, Elegant, Romantic, Woodland, or ? in your choice of colors;
- Fun and all-inclusive – you just bring your own valid California public marriage license;
- We do all of the food and venue planning;
- Your choice of ceremony;
- Choose to write your vows (or use our pre-written vows);
- Secular (not religious);
- Keepsake ceremony booklet;
- Amplification provided (if allowed/needed/requested);
- Up to 25 invitations, 25 announcements, 25 thank you cards;
- Personal flowers for the couple, and table centerpieces by a professional floral designer;
- A professional photographer for one hour, with digital photos provided;
- Appetizers and beverages for your guests;
- A dessert table full of sweets to serve your guests;
- Mini Concierge Service (a listing) for local food, lodging, activities recommendations;
- License signing;
- We return the license to the California county of issue;
- Includes all set-up and clean up.
Styled Pop-Up Wedding Fee:
$3995 + tax