This is a sweet little wedding at a public space and includes an officiant, flowers, and a photographer. You and your family and friends then can head out, with the help of our Mini-Concierge list, and have a meal together at a great restaurant or find other fun things to do.
- Up to 10 guests;
- Your choice of a fun public location;
- Fun and all-inclusive – you just show up with your valid California marriage license!;
- A sweet little ceremony;
- Choose to write your vows (or use our pre-written vows);
- Secular (not religious);
- 1 witness required; we can provide if needed;
- Personal flowers for the couple by a professional floral designer;
- A photographer for one hour, with digital photos provided;
- Mini-Concierge listing for food, lodging, activities recommendations;
- License signing;
- We return the license to the California county of issue;
- Does not include guest readings and cultural rituals;
- Does not include any permit or parking fees (but we will research for you; you are responsible for payment); and
- Does not include any planning reconnaissance travel/lodging fees (if needed or requested, will be invoiced separately; if the site is straightforward, this is not needed).
California is a big state. Depending on location/season, a travel/per diem fee may need to be assessed. You will always know these potential fees in advance. No travel fees for Sacramento County, El Dorado County (west slope), Amador County, Placer County (west slope), Nevada County (west slope), Yolo County, San Joaquin County.
Pop-Up Wedding Fee: