DIY Day-of Assistance
Providing one planner to assist you with setting out your décor and your food that is already located at your venue.
- Mini Concierge Service for food, lodging, activities recommendations (a listing);
- Review clients’ client-prepared wedding timeline to ascertain duties that clients want performed (prior to wedding day);
- Direct other vendors where to set up on wedding day;
- Assist in duties such as setting out clients’ linens, favors, escort cards, décor, candy bar, centerpieces, signs;
- Label trash cans for recycling;
- Set up dish serviceware;
- Receive and set up drop off catering;
- Receive and set up beverage displays and drinkware;
- Assist in greeting guests and directing them where to go;
- Refresh ice, beverages, appetizers, food that is provided by clients;
- Keep food area clean, heating fuel lit, clean up any spills, take out trash and recyclables as needed and put clean liner in cans;
- Put leftover food in client-provided containers and put in refrigerator;
- Scrape china plates of food and stack in client or rental company provided container;
- Assist with final clean-up (if hired hours allow time);
- Take recyclables (clients’ choice of bottles/can/plates/cup) offsite to be recycled.
- Does not include any coordination, rehearsal, lining up bridal party, cueing music, bartending, or washing dishes.
DIY Planning Services Fee (additional DIY planner available for $30/hour with Planning Services package):
$225 for 3 hour minimum ($40/hour thereafter) for Local (within 20 miles of Shingle Springs, 95682)
$275 for 3 hour minimum ($40/hour thereafter) Sacramento (and other places 21 miles to 50 miles of Shingle Springs, 95682)
$300/375* for 3 hour minimum ($100/hour thereafter) Lake Tahoe (and other places 51 miles to 150 miles of Shingle Springs, 95682)
* Lake Tahoe and extended distances: $300 for event contracts ending prior to 5:00 pm / $375 for event contracts ending at 5:01 pm or later (due to having to overnight)
We have 30 years of experience in the wedding industry. Check out our “thanks” page, and then go see the actual reviews on Google, Yelp, KCRA A-List, and Wedding Wire for Sierra & Sky, Shingle Springs, CA!