Let us customize a wedding weekend that includes some fun outdoor adventures to keep you and your guests entertained. We are whitewater rafting specialists, in particular. Let us know what you might be interested in and we will do the research for you.
These weddings can be as untraditional – or as traditional – as you want. You will let us know what you are looking for. And yes, I do paddle on rafts – if you want the ceremony ON the river, or on the bank at lunch, I can do that. Or, you can clean up back at camp and get married right before the delicious rafting camp dinner, and I can have the rad local bakery deliver a sweet cake for you and your guests.
To have us start planning your Adventure Wedding, first contact us on our Contact Form and let us know what you are interested in. If it’s something we can help you with, we will chat with you on our HoneyBook client wall/feed (our own private space to share information, photos, documents!) as to what you are looking for.
There are two parts to planning an adventure wedding: 1) A Planning Report; and 2) Your decision as to whether to finish your planning yourselves, or hire Sierra & Sky for Full Planning, Partial Planning, or Wedding Day Management.
This service provides you with a Planning Report. We will search for venues and vendors that will fit in your style; and look for potential local lodging and restaurants to provide a list for you. This takes a great deal of time to accomplish (generally about 10 hours of research). What you end up with is a report and spreadsheet workbook with tabs that include venue choices, vendor choices, links to things to do, and lists of lodging and food. If you choose us for Full Planning Service, we will apply the $400 you spend on the Planning Report towards that cost. If you choose us for Partial Planning Service after paying for the Planning Report, we will apply $200 towards the cost of Partial Planning Service.
Planning Report $400
Prices for the actual wedding are variable as packages will be custom; starting at about $500.
Some ideas (but not limited to):
– Whitewater Rafting Camping Weekend
– Get Married & Learn to Kayak!
– High Sierra Lake Camping or Cabin Rental Weekend
– Country Inn B&B Backroads Weekend
– Historic Hotel Weekend
– Apple Hill Farms Autumn Getaway
– Christmas Tree Farm Elopement
– Snowboard Lake Tahoe Wedding
– Sierra Meadow Intimate Wedding
– Historic All-Day Venue Rental Wedding
– Hot Springs Wedding
– Lake Tahoe Beach Wedding
– Pacific Crest Trail Elopement
– Redwood Forest Wedding
– Waterfall Elopement
– Tahoe SUP + Wedding Weekend
– Food Truck Mania! Wedding
– Train Wedding (historic short lines or Amtrak)
– Brewery Tasting Wedding
– Wine Tasting Wedding
– Farm-to-Fork Progressive Dinner Wedding
– Snowmobile Fun Wedding
– Historic Bridge Wedding
– Urban Bridge Elopement
– Urban Mural Elopement
– Hot Air Balloon Wedding
– Covered Bridge Wedding
– State Park Wedding
– Historic Chapel Wedding
– Eco-Tour Educational Wedding
– Historic Placerville Wedding
Choose the El Dorado County Adventure Weddings listed below, and pay only $150 for the Planning Report and Spreadsheet!
- Whitewater Rafting and Camping Weekend
- Apple Hill Farms Autumn Getaway
- Historic Placerville Wedding
- Historic All-Day Venue Wedding in the El Dorado/Placer/Sacramento areas
Choose the following Adventure Wedding listed below, and pay only $150 for the Planning Report and Spreadsheet!
- Redwood Forest Wedding, Santa Cruz area