Welcome to Sierra & Sky! We feature planning, officiant, and floral wedding services for your Northern California wedding. We are wedding and event specialists, with a love of the outdoors and natural living; we are sustainable and green. We are based in Shingle Springs, California, near Placerville and Coloma, and between South Lake Tahoe and Sacramento off of Highway 50.
We specialize in:
- California adventure weddings
- California elopements
- Small and intimate weddings in California
- Non-religious secular officiant in Northern California
- Wedding flowers inspired by nature (30 years experience!)
- DIY Wedding Flower Bootcamp Class
- Wedding Day Manager / Day-of Coordinator
- Full Wedding Planning / Partial Wedding Planning
- Green and Sustainable Wedding Planning / Farm-to-Fork Wedding Planning
- DIY Set-up / Take-Down in Placerville / Coloma / Sacramento / Lake Tahoe / other areas
- California Wedding Vendor Search
- Budget-wedding friendly
- LGBTQ wedding friendly
We can help! Sierra & Sky is formerly A Special Day Designs – we’ve changed our name to encompass our wedding services and our love for adventure, fun, the outdoors, and authentic weddings.
Elope2cali.com is our weddings website.
wedding flowers, wedding florist, wedding, flowers, sacramento, lake tahoe, placerville, shingle springs, cameron park, coloma, el dorado, diamond springs, el dorado hills, foresthill, georgetown, winery, apple hill, camino, pollock pines, georgetown, auburn, folsom, rancho cordova, lodi, carmichael, citrus heights, roseville, granite bay, loomis, lincoln, grass valley, stateline, homewood, incline village, tahoe city, squaw valley, olympic valley, truckee, alternative, bouquet, corsage, bout, boutonniere, halo, flowergirl, flower girl, ringbearer, ring bearer, ceremony, reception, cake, DIY, bulk, eco, catering, supplies, vintage, glam, rustic, country, zen, modern, unfussy, contemporary, natural, streamline, steampunk, goth, gothic, sustainable, biker, tattoo, floral, design, classes, floral design classes, sacramento wedding flowers, placerville wedding flowers, lake tahoe wedding flowers, coloma wedding flowers, camino wedding flowers, apple hill wedding flowers, foresthill wedding flowers, copper, wedding jewelry, silver, faux, silk, sola wood, cotton, mason jar, brass, eclectic, vintage glass, silverplate, vintage, china, tutorials, how to make a wedding bouquet, rentals, LGBT, gay wedding, el dorado county